Thursday, December 8, 2011

Cat Ball On The Radio

I just heard a cool radio show, the "Oh Behave" show on Pet Life Radio, featuring a great assortment of top-notch pet gifts and products, and promoting some really worthy charities that could use our support.

Rick Tamargo, the founder of HauteOrNotPets.com, was one of the guest speakers and he had some great things to say about my Cat Ball, which is currently featured on his 2011 Gift Guide. HauteOrNotPets is also offering my Cat Ball in a prize giveaway!

Listen to this great radio show here.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome, Jenna!

    XO Crimson

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore Rick...isn't he just the BEST!!! Love the cat ball too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clearly this is what I call a great blog article! Do you utilize this website for your personal joy solely or you exploit it profit wise?

    ReplyDelete