Thursday, January 5, 2012

Feline Voting Booth Contraption

Tired of the political sandbox? Then get your kitteh to help with the vote!

OK. It isn’t really a voting booth. We all know that cats are too Independent to choose a party. 
But we think that most cats will say “aye” to this cozy cat bed!

 

Keep the economy rolling along by buying a Cat Ball!

 

For either DemoCats or FurrPublicans!

• Sorry – goggies nawt alowd wifout konstutonal abendment.
• Remember to spay and neuter your Senators!
• Our Campaign Headquarters come with their very own paper shredders!



Feedback from previous members of the Executive Branch:
“Is dere any porks in dis barel?”
“Finalee! I can haz Exutive Bwanch!”
“Get reddy fur enagurashun day!”
“Mai fawvrite colrs is reb, whyte and boo!”
“I am da mascot for da Electrikal Coledge!”
“I can occupy Cat Ball nao?”

Available at my website or in my Etsy store

3 comments:

  1. I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, Jennifer...I was going to leave a comment FINALLY telling you how much I get a kick out of everything you post, and how I especially adore your Etsy listings, and your 'voice' etc etc etc...

    Anyway, I was going to say all that, and then I opened this little comment box, and lo and behold, you make me laugh again! You have such a great sense of humor!

    I talk to Spam. In the can. On my blog. I gets that.

    You've won me over; I am saving up for a cat ball.


    Dianna | SOFT GOLD STUDIO

    ReplyDelete